Partner – Executive Search • Transformation Enabler of Human Wealth
Terre des Hommes of Antoine de Saint Exupéry. This summarises my passion to understand other people to help them grow and particularly to lift them to the position in which they will give the best of themselves.
I am totally committed to understanding your needs and your challenges. I offer you my analyses, remarks and questions and select candidates or challenges according to your organisation and required results.
I have worked with CAC 40 companies, ETIs, SMEs and even startups. What they all had in common was a focus on the human element to give deep meaning to their business plans and achieve their objectives.
20 years’ experience
in recruitment and support for boards of directors, executive committees and executives in France and abroad.
In charge of Neoma Alumni’s CareeR CenteR® for 8 years (1991-1995 and 2011 to 2016), and Neoma Alumni’s Administrator during this second period.
Analysis and consultancy
Strategic, operational and human visions of organisations.
Commitment, support, sharing, trust, planning, implementation and validation are my key values.
Expertise in the following sectors:
Aeronautics, Agri-food, Insurance, Automobile, Bank, Chemicals, Distribution, Hotel business, Textile and transformation industries, Metal industry, Plastics processing industry, human and animal health etc.
Expertise in recruiting:
Administrators, CEOs, COOs, members of COMEX/CODIR, sales and marketing functions, R&D, processing, financial, legal, human resources functions etc.
- Founder of mypandora
- Associate at the Management Cybernetics Institute
- Built-In European products director at Whirlpool Europe
- Marketing manager at Whirlpool France
- Commercial manager at Whirlpool France
- Different sales functions at Philips France
- Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures Européennes de Management (Néoma Business School – Reims campus)
- BA (Hons) in European Business Administration (Middlesex University – London)