Partner – Recruitment consultant
In an ever more demanding environment, the search for and development of human skills have become strategic stakes for success and growth in companies.
As a psychologist, the focus of my job is the human being. My expertise in recruitment, especially by direct approach, enables me to support my customers and candidates using a strategic and human approach.
My strong ability to analyse situations and evaluate personalities, together with my curiosity (if not passion) for technology and industrial processes, are valuable assets for finding and attracting the best talents.
Helping companies and their employees boost their performance and job satisfaction is an exciting challenge that I take up with sincerity, honesty and open-mindedness.
10 years’ of experience
in recruitment of executives, experts and managers within international groups and SMEs
Analysis, consultancy and follow up
Soft skills for an understanding of your issues and support throughout the whole process
Part time lecturer at University Master II
Professional coaching and career management
Expertise in the following sectors:
- Metallurgy, foundry, casting, mechanics, automation and instrumentation, lifting, handling, heavy industrial machinery and equipment, tools, technical parts, capital goods, autoclaves, hydraulic systems, HVAC
- Nuclear, aeronautics: technical part manufacturers and subcontractors, specialist subassemblies and vehicles
- Defence, military and security: safety, network security, cash management, intrusion and fire detection systems, surveillance, drones, mechatronics, optronics, robotics, embedded systems, power electronics, converters, inverters, radars
- Lighting, LED technology
- Packaging, labelling, printing, traceability, flexography, paper and corrugated cardboard
- Composite materials, powders, plastics, polymers, technical textiles
- Hospitals, healthcare and social facilities, geriatric and disabled services, medical devices
Expertise in recruiting
- Site/Subsidiary managers (plant/factory manager, head of department, General Manager)
- Sales and support functions (Technical Sales Representative, Sales Director, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Area Manager, HRD, Management Accountant, Sales Administrator, Export, Marketing Expert, Quality Manager, Legal Officer, Procurement, Supply Chain, Lawyers etc.)
- Technical and Production Experts (Design Engineer, Projects, Processes, Methods, Maintenance Technicians and Managers, Continuous Improvement Managers, HSE etc.)
- Healthcare Professionals: Healthcare Facility Directors, Senior nursing staff, Coordinating Doctors, Surgeons etc.
- Hospitality/catering manager
- Researcher and consultant in an executive search company
- Occupational psychologist – Université Lumière Lyon 2
- Master of psycho-gerontology (health, ageing, disability)
- Certified Management of Psychosocial risk factors – International Labour Office