Mob +33 (0)6 65 82 34 23
Partner – Recruitment consultant
Supporting my clients and candidates to create a successful and long-term partnership thanks to good fit between a business project, skills and personality is essential for me.
With sound experience in operational HR positions in a variety of industrial sectors, I have developed a strong capacity for operational and human analysis, as well as a firm interest in new product processes and design.
I provide support for your recruitment process, mainly using a Direct Approach, in France and abroad, and do so by gaining a good understanding of your needs, business challenges, corporate culture etc.
I provide advice throughout the entire recruitment process, until the candidate is fully integrated, and adopt an open-minded and transparent approach.
13 years experience
in operational HR positions and recruitment in industry
adapted to clients’ needs and challenges. Quality follow-up through to integration
operational HR advice concerning your HR challenges
Expertise in the following sectors:
Design and manufacture of high performance materials, metallurgy, glass, ceramics, R&D, building material trade, SOHOs/SMEs/large international groups
Expertise in recruiting:
- Management Board positions
- Technical positions in production, maintenance, industrialisation, continuous improvement systems, technical marketing
- R&D: R&D engineer, R&DD project manager, R&D director, laboratories manager (chemistry, thermal, physical measurements)
- Human Resources, Quality, Purchasing Manager, EHS, Supply chain, Marketing etc.
- HR Manager in industry,
- Training Manager,
- Outplacement and professional support consultant in restructuring context
- Master’s level degrees in HR Management and Social Law
- DISC, WPMOT and Talent Insights Certifications (behavioural and motivational assessment)